Terms & Conditions
A cookie is a small block of data created by a web server and placed on your device while browsing a website or mobile app. Cookies are used to recognise repeat users, facilitate ongoing access to the website or mobile app and track usage behaviour to provide data and insights. With most Internet browsers, users can erase cookies from their computer's hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
We use Google Analytics (GA4) and Google signals to collect data about the traffic that our website receives to better understand where our traffic is coming from and how the website is being used. This allows us to ensure that we are providing a positive browsing experience for all our users. The information gathered and available to us is anonymised and never shared with third-party vendors.
Information collected by Google may include end user location, search history, YouTube history and data from sites that partner with Google. The data that you choose to share with Google whilst logged in to your account can be accessed and/or deleted via this link: Manage My Activity.
Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given to them on this website.
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on all pages of our website. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on the pages of this website has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of the web pages on our website is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this website you the user and Aspire Estate Agents agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of Aspire Estate Agents. You may download or print out individual selections of the web pages on our website only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of this website remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.